Saturday, September 12, 2009

Well Fans I`m 6-2 as of Today with my picks

My picks on Thursday I went 2-0(Including with the NFL`s First Game Friday)

Well Friday; Had a lot of Crazy events too Occur, first my computer`s hard drive crash from me having too much sports sites/documents saved on my harddrive(don`t worry fans I still have the laptop) second, My pick Colorado gets crush against Toledo(Trust me Toledo fans I will no longer doubt you in those games when you guys are the favorites). That lost too Colorado push`s me too 6-2 so not to bad for the start of the weekend. So Check Out my NFL Picks/College Football picks coming up at 11:00.

Also I appologize for not having all of the Hall of Fame Coverage;(I promise during this week I will have profiles of the Hall of Famers up on my site) COMING SOON................

Like Always:"It`s Been A Pleasure"

No comments:

Post a Comment