Thursday, September 17, 2009

Here`s the Picks for Thursday and Friday

7:30 PM ET ESPN
No. 14 Georgia Tech at No. 20 Miami (FL)
MY PICK:#20 Miami(FL) This is a revenge game for the U; If Miami wants to get their swagger back this is a game that can provide a step to building the U back up. Opps did I mention they have to play some team called Oklahoma and a team in Blacksburg "The Mighty Hokies". So they need this game.

Fridays Game

9:00 PM ET
No. 10 Boise State at Fresno State
There is no way I`m getting a pick blown out on This Friday(Colorado let me down huge) Hopefully, MY PICK:#10 Boise State won`t let me down; They have no choice but to win out If the Broncos dream of being a BCS Busters.

More Picks coming Sat

(Also just another note real quick, I`m not going to be picking any NBA preseason games or NBA Games at all so don`t expect any picks.)

Like Always: It`s Been A Pleasure and Enjoy Tonights and Fridays Game`s

No comments:

Post a Comment