Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Picks for Tonight`s College Game/NFL game(also Friday`s College Football Game)

7:30 PM ET ESPN
Clemson at No. 15 Georgia Tech
MY PICK:No.15 Georgia Tech

FRIDAY`S GAME

9:00 PM ET ESPN
Colorado at Toledo
MY PICK: COLORADO


NFL(FIRST GAME OF THE SEASON YES!!!!!) PICK FOR THURSDAY

Tennessee at Pittsburgh
8:30 PM
NBC
Heinz Field
MY First Official Pick of the NFL Season: I`m going with.....The Steelers, come on you can pick the Titans(Very good team) but at Heinz Field I expect for this one to be a defensive match, I just think to much Terrible Towels Waving getting the Fans Syche Up will have a huge impact and the Steelers win it but not Pretty.
ENJOY THE GAMES TONIGHT AND THIS WHOLE WEEKEND MORE PREDICTIONS COMING ON FRIDAY/SATURDAY
Hopefully I can go 7-1 By Saturday; Can`t Wait Let`s Get It
Like Always:It`s Been A Pleasure"

No comments:

Post a Comment