Saturday, September 12, 2009

MY RECRUITMENT LETTER TO DWAYNE WADE(FROM OF COARSE A BULLS FAN)


Dwyane Wade was asked on Friday if the Bulls would be his top destination in the event he left the Heat in free agency.
"If I disclose that kind of information, the articles this season aren't as exciting anymore," Wade told the Daily Herald. "Speculation is not the same. You guys ain't going to have nothing to talk about me."
Wade was then asked what would keep him in Miami.
"Well, first of all I love the organization," he added.
"I love what it stands for, from the owner Mickey Arison on down. It's a first class organization. We've had some good times in Miami. I love the weather. It's become home for me for the past six years. Hey, it's not my fault Miami drafted me at No. 5 (in 2003) and Chicago did not move up (from No. 7)."
Via Daily Herald

(MY PERSONAL LETTER OF RECRUITMENT TO DWADE FROM ME)(I WROTE THIS NOBODY COPY THIS PLEASE)(Again!!! Do not Copy this only stays on my site,nothing leaves my site with out the permission of me)
I don`t know what`s in his plans, But Dwayne sure does have a great business savy about opening up all avenues. But Just a quick Recruitment to Dwade to come back home to Chicago. First, to start off the Recruitment of DWADE, I will explain too him that we have a very young and talented team filled with great abilities. Second, I will talk to Dwayne about some of the Bulls players who will be there Long-term(just taking a guess/gut feeling), I would of Coarse start with the franchise in Derrick and I`m pretty sure I can just say his name and he will know that this guy is going to be a Beast and become elite; Then I will talk about another one of the keepers here with this franchise(as we all know my mentor/idol Joakim Noah) Joakim Noah. I will provided a great deal of info on Noah to build a stronger recruitment to get Dwade.(I KNOW A FEW MIGHT LOOK AT ME CRAZY LIKE HOW CAN HE HELP RECRUIT HIM HERE). I would tell Dwayne that Joakim is a young talented 7footer who has great potential he`s only 24(well 25 by that time) and he is a winner that embraces thewinning culture; also the most underated charteristic about Joakim is his ability to gel with teammates and his Personality can propel to be a great player in this league that can be a piece to help you win multiple titles. Also I`m pretty sure he is hereing a very strong case, which he is thinking hard about, I would then say:"HEY DWAYNE" we also have another young talent that when he is healthy he can be serious player to be reckon with, who is Luol Deng. Then DWAYNE is thinking like yeah!! I remember what i saw from a very young Luol who was the Franchise Before Derrick Got their and man this guy was the Poster Boy for the Young Bulls during that time. Lastly, I believe Dwayne Wade is real sold and is ready to come; But he just needs a little assures as of the Bench, I`ll say Dwayne we still have Captain Kirk who is a very good player to bring off the Bench; who excells at good defense, and also a hell of a second option to come off the bench and play the PG if Injury occurs or to give derrick a break also this guy can back you up as a starting 2; So Dwayne he has so much versatilty and did I mention he play some great D when he was match against Paul Pierce. Add that to the Veteran Brad Miller who provides stability for the team/Front Court; also with rookies(who will be 2nd year players Next year) James Johnson and Taj Gibson they will provide the depth for the front-Court also these two still are just enhancing their skills; and Dwayne we have veteran leadership on this team too that will get our young guys to focus on the matter at hand; Like Lindsay Hunter. So Dwayne I wrote this for you so that you will see it as if we were talking personalty. SO DWAYNE COME BACK HOME TO CHICAGO;SO THAT OUR BULLS CAN JUST BE REIGNING TITLES!!!!!! LIKE IN THE GLORY DAYS
DWAYNE YOU BELONG IN CHICAGO!!!!! SO HOPEFULLY NEXT YEAR YOU WILL BE BACK HOME FOR GOOD WEREIN YOUR #3 BULLS JERSEY
HERE`S YOUR RECRUITMENT LETTER
PLEASE READ AND CONSIDER US
LIKE ALWAYS:"IT`S BEEN A PLEASURE"

Also Dwayne hears some theme music for you that will become your superhero music:(P.S Like you know their will only be 1 Mike; You will never Be him and nobody will ever be on his level ever. Mike Represents the Bulls he is the bulls but he left a legacy here; which we need to build from and you are the Superstar pair up with a elite talented Point Guard in Derrick that can take us to winning titles level; Just Picture 2 Chicago Superstars carrying the touch and lifting the City of Chicago up and picking the bulls up out of average(since Jordan Left)So lets get It!!!!!!) Here`s the theme song that will have you dreaming of that day:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU9ZyyUWojA

I Promise I`m done Now!!!! .......maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment