Saturday, August 1, 2009

WOW!!! It`s NFL time my preveiws of Divisons start today:Begining with the NFC South PT.1

Hey Bulls Fans: Just had to let you know I`m not going no where i`m still going to be covering our Beloved Bulls and Bulls Fans you are the backbone of this site with out you supporting me in my efforts and our Beloved team this site would not be as successful so Thanks.(Can`t wait to see our Bulls in action. one quick note:I know Joakim(My Idol) says he is 6"11 but like we all know that dude is a 7 footer, he is very talented so look out for him this year( Bulls Fans remember"The Steal") But I think he will improve and we will see Jo just improve and be a Building Block next to the Franchise DROSE.





Next, I would like to point out that my site is mainly NBA; But I also have a great understanding of the NFL so expect for me to provide updates on Camps,Games,etc. So this will be also great coverage and schedule updates from my site.(P.S. FANS I`M A ATLANTA FALCONS FAN SO GIVE COMMENTS ON WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THEM OR OTHER TEAMS)





Part 1






No comments:

Post a Comment