Friday, August 7, 2009

NBA Quick Notes8/7/09

Ben Wallace signs with The Pistons on a one year deal worth 1.3 million he is expected to sign Next week

The Heat have interest in signing Notable Free Agent G Allen Iverson
Two issues are getting in the way
-The Heat are contend with Mario Chalmers as their starting PG
-Also AI can receive more money(from the MLE) somewhere else

Rashard Lewis Like we all know got suspenend 10 games for taking a ban substance.(But I believe this was a Honest Mistake he `s a humble guy)

Really Not a Whole Lot Going On But Look Out Fans and veiwers of this Show I have a surprise for you all coming soon

More Updates/Articles Coming Soon And Also I appologize for those of you waiting for the other NFL Division Preveiws I have Been Busy with my agenda But I promise I will Be Back with that concept on my blog.

Like Always"It`s Been A Pleasure"

No comments:

Post a Comment