Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The State Of the Bulls Address


CHICAGO BULLS NEWS & NOTES
-First, Excellant News about Joakim Noah(my idol) Coach Anthony and Coach Mike at the IMG Academy said that Jo has been working his butt off(really no surprise he has a amazing work -ethic and motor) also I have talk with them and they have agree with me that Jo has not reach the summit of his potential yet; His body for a seven-footer they told me was just incredible the way he is super cooordinated for his size; lastly, I heard from David Thorpe that Joakim has a better jumpshot and he is knocking that shot down with more confidence now.
-Also BG was on the Chicago Broadcast Waddle & Silvy(check that out at espnchicago.com on podcasts)
-Luol is close to 100 % give it another 3 to 4 weeks(also I learned he is mostly working in Chicago right now).
-Bulls have a whole lot of workouts going on at the berto center this week.
-Gearld Henderson from Duke recently Visited the Berto Center on Monday made a comment: That he would love to be a CHICAGO BULL and he loved the traditon, the team, and the city.
(Also make sure on Draft info and more about the prospects check out Bulls.com)
Thats all I have to report till this point I will definetely keep you updated till next time on State of the Bulls Address
Like Always"It`s Been a Pleasure"

No comments:

Post a Comment