Thursday, July 30, 2009

Raptors Get Marco Belinelli



Raptors receive Marco Belinelli from the Golden State Warriors for Devean George and cash considerations.

To me this move was a great move to make this guy is a real good 2 who can play the 1 sometime(But limited) I also rememeber this guy from the Fiba Championships about 2 years ago he was their guy for the Italians(Don`t misinterpet what i am saying, this guy will be a real nice piece to the puzzle in Toronto; ( Chris Bosh-he`s still the man in Toronto)

Quick News & Notes

-I have to revisit the Marvin Williams signing real quick I jump on the bandwagon on what i was hearing and it bit me in the butt. So I appologize about that info I gave to you all. But a source explain that I wasn`t dead wrong either, that the Hawks and Marvin`s Camp are real close on a deal that is expecting to get Done.

-Jamaal Tinsley had a sit down with the Knicks to have a feeling out process for each party.

Like Always"It` Been A Pleasure"

No comments:

Post a Comment