Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bulls and Boozer( Not so Fast My Friend)


Well, we all remember the talk and this familar photo seen on ESPN for 2days or so. Also Bulls Fans(and I) where thinking about how great it would Be to pair Boozer with Noah. Daydreaming of a all-star who is a 20/10 guy when healthy, and also imaging how he can help us against the Strong Bigs in the NBA, not to mention a pick and pop game with Derrick Rose. Also we would receive cap room and we could use him as a 1year rental or keep him long term. But I think all Bulls Fans including me didn`t want to wake up from the reality. The Boozer to Chicago is Dead Now, but this provided some fantasy and a dream for 2days.
Eventhought, the deal didn`t go through I am still very much big supporters of Kirk Hinrich and Tyrus Thomas. I think that this year Is going to be very interesting for these two. First, Kirk has to prove the BG lovers/KH haters Wrong. Which I think its going to be tough but hey he`s Captain Kirk so lets see how everything plays out. Tyrus is in his last year of his Contract before he becomes a restricted free agent in 2010; so he will be playing for a contract. So Bulls Fans and NBA lovers keep a eye on these two early and often.
JUST A LITTLE ARTICLE I WROTE
SO KEEP UP ON MORE OF MY WRITTEN WORK/MY POST SHOWS
LIKE ALWAYS"IT`S BEEN A PLEASURE"

No comments:

Post a Comment