Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hey Bulls Fan`s New Bulls Blog 4 Fans and also I will Provide NBA analysis on all other 29 teams

Hi Bulls Fans & other NBA guest





My Name is Makis or y`all can call me TJ. I will provide you with in depth analysis of the offseason and the upcoming season and player reports and other cool stuff.(Also Big JNOAH FAN)



But the first topic I want to get in to is this offseason there are a lot of decision and few major changes here and there.

My first point is i feel like that trade with sacromento really insure us a real good SG in case BG is gone and also we have a very solid back up Center in Brad Miller. So i think we can still be Okay on that side.

On the other side our starting line up right now is so unpreditable. We have of course our franchise PG DROSE(ROY) and OUR CENTER JNOAH(WHICH I THINK HE WILL BE A BIG HELP FOR US FOR A LONG TIME) other than that we still have BG`S situation, need to figure out what will happen to Tyrus and Luol. Also will we make a run at a Chris Bosh or Amare Stoudamire or another prize big that has a very good Offensive game for the 4 or even sometimes the 5 when the bulls go small. So some many questions and I`ll try to let u Know each step what`s taking place with the team. Also, I will fill Bulls fans on more Draft Talk but today i just gave you a little synopsis of what`s going to happen with this blog and hopefully I can get some support on this Blog Slated to Bulls Fans and all NBA Fans. Lastly, I will study a whole lot of Potential Draft Prospects at our #16 and #26 slot. And NBA DRAFT OTHER SLOTS TOO.(P.S BULLS FANS PLEASE GO CHECK OUT MY BUDDY`S PODCAST BULLS BEAT BY DOUG THONUS AND OTHER BULLS PODCASTS LIKE CHICAGO BULLSEYE AND RUNNIN WITH THE BULLS; COVERAGE YOU CAN SEE ON BULLS PODCASTER.COM) SO CHECK THAT OUT AND I WILL CATCH Y`ALL LATER

















No comments:

Post a Comment