Thursday, May 28, 2009

Conference Finals,Bulls, and more OH MY!!

Hey Bulls Fans & NBA Fans

Just want to talk about the Conference Finals real quick; First, the Western Conference Finals this one has been a great series because of the physical nature of the game`s and after the games your superstars Kobe and Melo are huffing and puffing giving there all and there respectable teams are doing the same thing this series has proven to be what i thought, a series of mental toughness who`s will power will be stronger. I don`t want to get to much into this until Game 6 which i believe that the Nuggets will win and force a Game 7(I hope so)so I can give a even greater final analysis and my prediction.(If the Nuggets lose, after Game 6 I will break down the Lakers heading into the Finals).

Second, The Eastern Conference Finals this series has been very lopsided with the Magic holding a 3-1 lead right now. Lebron has been scoring over 40 and has still come up short(besides the Game 2 thrilling buzzer beater) but I think with this team it`s not on Lebron I think King James is not playing to his strength when he has to carry or score like that. Like I say in my Conference Preveiws he needs his role players to step up and play and help him. Lebron`s ability and strength is when he is setting up people and driving the lane not when he is the leading scorer. Anyway, I still pick Cleveland to win Game 5 but Game 6 is going to be tough but If it goes back to Cleveland is a toss up(so keep on watching and looking at the website)

Finally, Im dealing with Bulls,NBA DRAFT, and rumors

Well, Thus Far from the bulls Im hearing that this offseason that My Idol the Bulls Starting Center Joakim Noah is going to be working out at the IMG Academy June 3 and be there about few weeks or so and Coach Moreau told me that there going to develop a offensive plan for him also I heard that Pax and Gar(New GM) Want Jo to put on 15 pounds of muscle to get stronger when he battles in the paint so like I said before he will only get better and I believe he can be one of the pieces to deliver the Bulls Back to a Tittle Winner(and he will be great for us for years to come). Also, I heard Luol is going to work out at the IMG Academy sometime this summer too, so he will be better. Tyrus has been working out with Ben Gordon`s trainer who also is helping LSU product Marcus Thornton who can be a possibly option at pick 26. Lastly, The Bulls are trying to keep Gordon and keep him already to this nice core but some comments from the owner might discourage him from coming back but hopefully things can be worked out between the two parties you just never Know we will see on how different things workout with the Bulls this offseason.

Next, The NBA DRAFT

I put my Mock Draft out but you can never tell what`s going to happen with trade talks, sliding of picks so I tried to go and adjust my Mock Draft so the one I have up Today( down the bottom ) is just going off of sources who provided me with info of what teams are feeling; but, I will have a update on my mock draft coming soon so look out for that but the Main thing that is going on is The NBA DRAFT COMBINE but I will try to get more info on that Occasion either tomorrow or possibly saturday we will see but look out for more updates on the NBA 09 DRAFT HERE.

Lastly, The Rumors

I have been reading from what some sources from rumorpress has Heard about a Deng for Shaq deal which would include Tim Thomas, and the expiring Contract of Jerome James. This deal is really not motivated on talent it`s more about Contract relief the Bulls gave Deng a Long Term deal which he has underperformed with his deal and The Bulls use Shaq as a influence on the Young Bigs and get cap relief for 2010 Free Agency. The Phoenix side of it is GM Steve Kerr still believes that Deng has the Potential to live up to his Contract and he can help be a Building Block for the New Suns that are trying to get younger also his contract is a whole lot smaller from Shaq`s 1yr/20million dollar deal right now and he`s getting up in age also; and lastly they get expirings of Tim Thomas and Jerome James. Personally, My first responds was heck no I want to keep Deng i know he has that huge Contract but i would`nt right him out now he`s only 24 also I know Shaq can save us money in 2010 Free Agency but his style does not match our style so if I am Gar Foreman(Bulls GM) Just say No we already have Brad Miller who serves as a mentor and who is 4 years younger than Shaq I would finish By saying thanks but No thanks.

Thank You Again Bulls Fans &NBA FANS
Catch the Next One coming soon
"It`s been a Pleasure
"

No comments:

Post a Comment