Monday, November 9, 2009

My Mentor/idol Joakim Noah(has been awesome!!!)


I know I can right a article on Joakim, but I have always been a Joakim Noah Fan if not Joakim`s #1 Fan and Supporter. I knew he had a whole lot of potential and I knew the hard work this guy puts in and now everybody is seeing him developing into a incredible player.(I still think that Joakim is just scratching the surface with his potential, the guy is a 7footer who is only 24 years of age and did i mention this is year 3 for him So I expect for him to keep maturing and growing his game even more and even building upon his great work ethic. So lookout league Noah is going to keep improving and playing at a All-Star Level. Not Saying that he`ll beat out The League`s best center in Dwight Howard, but with Noah`s improvement you have to at least put Joakim close to him.(Not on Howard`s level, but consideration needs to be High for Joakim Noah) Joakim I`m proud of you keep it up and i believe that you can continue to be consistence.


So had to give a shootout to (my idol/mentor)Joakim Noah

But to check out all the excellant columns on Joakim Noah(talking about his high ceiling and he`s exceeding expectations) So Check Out these Links:








Also Congrats again Joakim 21pts 16rebs and 4blks Amazing A Beast!!!!!


Like Always:It`s Been A Pleasure


No comments:

Post a Comment